Captain Steve’s Central Florida Guide Service
What to Bring:
- Your lunch and drink (alcoholic beverages welcome) but please watch your consumption. When fishing the Mosquito Lagoon and the St. John’s River there are opportunities to stop at a local restaurant on the water, please ask about this in advance so we can plan ahead.
- Hat and sunglasses (if you need them)
- Rain suit (if you have one)
- Camera if you desire (we can also take the picture and email it to you)
- Favorite rod and reel (optional, we do provide everything)
You will need to purchase a Florida Freshwater license: Call 1-888-347-4356 or 1-888-486-8356 or go to www.floridaconservation.org
Check out Captain Steve’s current fishing reports at North Florida Fishing Reports
Don’t forget to check out the Captain’s tip of the month!